Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stupid Bitches With Kids....Abuse or No??

Dumb Broad with Little Girl

FIRST click that link up there and watch the video......

Now I can't be the only person who finds something wrong with this.  The comments pissed me off more than the video. The girl is scared half to death of being in the water but that ratchet hoe thinks its funny and intentionally dips her to scare her. Then has the nerve to be like "Shut the fuck up" what?! Then she threw water in her face to keep her from crying. Lord I want to beat that idiots ass!

1 It would be different if that dumbass was actually playing around with the baby but no you cold tell she was doing it to be malicious!

2 There were other people around and still NO ONE seemed to be bothered by what was going on?? What the hell type of ghetto community are they living in?

3 Instead of recording it and laughing he could have at least said ok thats enough but no.....

4 If she does that and talks to that little girl like that in public imagine what she does when they are behind closed doors.....

I really hope that the little girl's mother sees this video and isn't as stupid as the people in the video. Couldn't be me! I wish I would have my child around some ratchet chick like that. She would truly be missing a row of teeth for talking to MY child like that! But anyway Abuse or Not???

No comments:

Post a Comment