Monday, November 12, 2012

Yup...That Pisses Me off too!

Thing Number One:
Why does social media/celebrities/whoever the hell else is one our tv pretty much send out the message that the whiter the skin the better? That's kind of effed up if you ask me. Ok I can see if you want an even skin tone but trying to go one race lighter........the f**k you mean?

 She looks like a white woman! The heck Bey?


Seriously even dudes...sad thing going on here folks. 


But the picture above can also happen to you when you strive to be something you're not. 
That isn't a message I want to be sent to someone like my little sister (she's 12) or even my daughter one day. Pretty jacked up that a lot of people feel inadequate because they're chocolatey or caramel colored. Hmph! Not me I love being a chocolate bunny  ^_~









Thing Number 2:
Teen pregnancy not at all being looked down on by society. Ok call me an asshole but what in the hell is going on with everyone. How do you see a 15 year old pregnant and you smile and congratulate her? It should be more like "What the hell are you thinking?! Do you know how much work is headed your way? Its a baby coming not your gateway to a future dumbass!"

Seriously. This is a whole new conversation that needs to be had with our daughters. I'm 20 and married with a 1 year old and I'm still just getting the swing of things. Imagine how much that's going to suck for someone who hasn't even went to their prom yet? Better yet you probably can't even go to the prom.

So here's a lil PSA to everyone who still needs to raise their hand to go to the bathroom:




And lastly no paragraph for this one, the last thing that I randomly thought of that pissed me off

Ratchet ass ghetto moms. Stop yelling at your kids in the store like they are a stranger in the street, stop letting your lil boogers run around touching everything and breaking shit and expecting ppl to not be pissed, and lastly stop worried about 'doing you' all the damn time. Once you bought another life into this world it was officially no longer about 'doing you' boo-boo.

*Besitos* ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment