Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mommy Advice Plz and Thanks ^_~

First off happy thanksgiving to whoever is reading this!! Gobble till ya wobble!

But anyway to the point of the blog:

Problem
    My daughter is 19 months and she still has a very limited vocabulary. And even the things that she says aren't completely clear. Is this normal? I mean my mom is always telling me how I was doing all this craziness by two and my daughter is quickly approaching two....so what's the dealio??

First is this normal?? Second, is there a way I can get her to talk even more? I've tried telling her the names of foods and telling her step by step what I'm doing and all that jazz. I mean if I tell her : Go to your room, go to your bed, sit down and etc she understands and she'll do it. She just won't talk back to me =/ Moms gimme some help here will ya?

*Gobble*Gobble*

^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment